08 April 2018

Clear the list - Weekly check in. April 2008: week 1

So, I’m a week into my renewed, serious, crack at my language learning. I’ve set goals for the month, some of which are broken down into weekly and daily goals. 

Areas of Celebration
* I managed 5 mins of Memrise every day for the past week
* I managed 1 Mango lesson every day for the past week

Areas of Opportunity
* I only watched 3 out of my intended 4 episodes of Bannan
* I only completed 4 out of my intended 5 units of the LearnGaelic Beginners course.
* Have not started on Cothram Ionnsachaidh
* Have not started re-doing Aonad a h-Aon of An Cùrsa Inntrigidh

Overall, I’m happy that I’m doing something every day. Building a daily habit is important (Isn’t that right @fluentlanguage​) and I’m on my way towards that.

This coming week, I want to set specific times to do my language learning, as opposed to just doing it whenever I find the time. Also, I’m going to hold off on the Cothrom Ionnsachaidh but will have a look at my An Cùrsa Inntrigidh materials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment