01 April 2018

Clear The List - April 2018



As I’m still the world’s worst language learner, I’ve decided to give #ClearTheList a go and see if it motivates me to study during the month of April. Clear The List is hosted by Lindsay Williams ( of LindsayDoesLanguages​)  and Shannon Kennedy (of Eurolinguiste) and is basically a monthly goal setting and accountability community for language learners. 

I’m kinda sick of making, what feels like, zero progress in my Gàidhlig learning so I’m being a bit adventurous with my goals for April. Here’s what I hope to achieve this month:

Active Learning

* Complete 5 units of the LearnGaelic.scot beginners course per week
* Complete 1 Unit of Cothrom Ionnsachaidh per week
* Re-do Aonad a h-Aon of An Cùrsa Inntrigidh
* Do 5 mins on Memrise per day
* Complete 1 lesson of Mango per day

Passive Learning

* Watch 4 episodes of Bannan per week

This seems like a lot but we’ll see how it goes. I also need to sort out a VPN and a BBC iView account to watch some other Gàidhlig telly too. I think watching An Là (a daily news program) a few times will be useful because I’m a boring old fart who finds the news interesting. 

Once all this is place, I’ll look at throwing in some attempts at producing the language (both writing and speaking). 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a good combination of resources for your Gàidhlig - I love how you split it into active/passive too! :)

    ReplyDelete